My mom had the crazy idea of doing a triathalon, and when all was said and done, a whole group of us signed up to do it: my mom, her 2 friends and 2 of their kids, and 2 friends from my ward. We started off with a small one: 200 meter swim, 5.5 mile bike, and 2.3 mile run. Trent said he was embarrassed to be part of the lazy group of husbands cheering on all these women, but I told him he deserved a medal for carting Senya and Ivan all over the place to see me at different points AND still being able to take pictures.
Way to go, Trent, for getting the beautiful Austin skyline in the background (as well as the ominous storm clouds moving in that let loose just as everyone finished up; while everyone was making a beeline for cover and cars, it was announced that the door prizes and finishing medals would be mailed out).
Done!
You are amazing! Was it really hard? I can't imagine doing that! I have just barely started running recently...I am way out of shape. Good for you...we need to come visit.
ReplyDeleteGreat recap and pictures. I am so glad we did that together! Dang, we're tough.
ReplyDelete