A friend of my mom's is a photographer and took these pictures when Ivan was 5 months old, and I loved them! We've come a long way: from matching velour shirts in the 80's to choker necklaces in the 90's to trying-to-hard-to-match in the early 2000's. I think everyone looks great in this one.
From left: my oldest brother, Jared; middle brother, Noel; his baby girl Grace and wife Angela; my dad Stuart; my mom Vicki; me, Senya, Trent and Ivan; youngest brother Thad.
I knew these new pictures wouldn't accurately reflect our family for very long (unless we photoshop in Ezra), but I really wanted to show the progression of Ivan and Senya growing up before there was suddenly a new baby appearing in the shot.


I've always admired the photographs on my friend Crystal's blog, and it turns out that her husband is the man behind the (nice) camera. We tried to barter making dinner for a photo shoot, but they ended up showing us how to grill pizza and all we provided were the toppings. So, we're very indebted to them!
They met us at a nearby park to take some pictures for us, and everyone cooperated fairly well because there were trees to climb, hills to run up, and streams to jump across. Here are some more of the kids. I didn't feel like frolicking that day.
Beautiful! My vote (I know there's no election here) is for the black and white family one and the last two of the kids!
ReplyDelete